The still design
- Various still designs
- Building a potstill
- Copper PORN.... pictures of stills, historical and modern
- Blast from the past
- StillCooker's own stills...
How to operate a still...?
- Home distilling and the LAW
- Supplementary materials needed
- Safety, the important do's and don'ts
- Quick steps to your first Hooch...
- Making "the wash", grain, sugar or fruit based
- Yeast and fermenting
- Flavoring & Aging
- The Original Moonshine, the classic American Corn whiskey
- Vodka, the cold war classic
- Absinthe, the forbidden Green Fairy
- Dutch Courage, the classic Dutch GIN (a.k.a. Genever)
- Gin, the British version of Dutch Courage
- Whiskey, the classic Potstill booze
- Aquavit, the Scandinavian classic since the 15th century
- Rum, the carribean gift
- Recipes of other great Booze you should try, such as Kahlua and
Planning to go PRO..?
The days of prohibition
Homedistilling in the media
Books, Materials and Booze!
Book of the Month
I have been active in "illicit" home distilling for many years.
and I am now fully licensed. Over the years, I have
made several stills, all in different shapes and styles.
The aim of this site is to demistify the marketing cloud
around spirits and support the craft of artisan distilling.
Think Global - Drink Local!